Designer rads, Clever Thermostats, Magnaclean Filters, Brand-new Boilers
Whatever your requirements, be it a brand new install, an upgrade or whole new heating system, our team have everything covered …
Intelligent technical knowledge is here to stay. Never leave your heating on again, needlessly wasting hard earned cash.
Returning home early? Switch it on utilizing a simple swipe of your mobile phone. Wonderful and comfortable for your arriving.
Designed for the utmost in convenience, they also start saving you money and preserve energy.
It’s presently a lawful obligation to have one of these installed. Which one is your preference …?
Whichever you select, we can install it.
Most people are totally content with typical rads. Modern-day ones, although predominately white are both stylish and well finished. For heating purposes, they are fabulous.
Even so, designer rads are now all the rage. Currently there are some genuinely unique styles and finishes on sale. Not to everybody’s’ taste maybe, but certainly different enough for consideration.
You do really need to be very careful when it come to the heat output. Looking fantastic may not always translate to being warm and comfortable. Get in touch if you require advice.
Boiler breaking down. One repair too many or is it just simply outdated? Probably best not to ignore the signs below …
- Leaks: They should be dealt with right away.Water damages, that’s a basic fact. Electrics, flooring surfaces, plaster, brick-work and far more.
- Repair work: Having your boiler mended may be costly. Doing this on countless occasions may be a financial worry, particularly in a very short space of time. You eventually reach a point where you seriously must think of purchasing a new one. Taking advice can save people a lot.
- Noisy: Give attention to your boiler. Hissing or popping sounds, knocking, banging, particularly in old boilers are tell tale hints that components are perhaps wearing or on the way out. Take advice from a professional, at times its more economic to pay for a brand new boiler.
- Warm Water: Warmish or on and off hot water issues can be fixed. A professional will advise as needed.
- Age: The typical life span for a boiler is ten years. While many last a lot longer, in nearly all cases the performance levels are nowhere close where a new boiler would be. Old systems are also most likely to break down. In some cases the cost savings and performance levels validate changing to a new model.
Our company can really help. We feature all this in your new boiler system:
Top of the range boiler with a manufacturer’s warranty that works
Intelligent thermostat as standard (it’s now a requirement).
Magnetic filter system as standard (soon to become a requirement).
Hot chemical heating system flush to eradicate harmful sludge as requested by boiler manufacturers.
Gas Safe certified engineers only.
We instruct and clarify to you how it all works.
A price and service unrivaled. We are great believers in the old saying "you only get what you pay for". We over deliver every single time ...
Get In Touch Today
They that wait usually end up paying more!
Makers of boilers and associated items, magnetic cleaning products, rads, intelligent thermostats etc, are consistently increasing prices.
Act now! Try to keep the work as budget-friendly as possible, it makes good sense